General Academic Policies
General academic policies are in place to provide students with direction as they navigate their educational careers at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso. These policies are consistent with federal law, rules and regulations of The Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board and TTU System, and accreditation standards of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges. General academic policies apply to all applicants and students enrolled in TTUHSC El Paso’s schools and programs.
TTUHSC El Paso’s operating policies related to student services (Chapter 77) are posted on the institutional Policies and Procedures website.
Each school has established academic policies specific to its students that must be adhered to, in addition to TTUHSC El Paso’s general academic and student services policies. School-specific policies can be found in the respective school catalogs and handbooks.
- 2017-18 Gayle Greve Hunt School of Nursing Student Catalog
- 2017-18 Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences Catalog
- 2017-18 Paul L. Foster School of Medicine Catalog
- 2017-18 Gayle Greve Hunt School of Nursing Student Handbook
- 2017-18 Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences Student Handbook
- 2017-18 Paul L. Foster School of Medicine Student Handbook