International Travel Information
TTUHSC El Paso has an agreement with International SOS, a medical and travel security assistance company that provides students participating in international programs or activities access to a full range of preparatory, advisory, and assistance services.
International health and medical evacuation insurance
In consideration of student safety, TTUHSC El Paso requires that all students participating in a TTUHSC El Paso-sponsored global health program have emergency medical evacuation and repatriation of remains insurance coverage, in addition to health and accident coverage.
To purchase the insurance, you must contact the Office of Diversity, Inclusion, and Global Health (ODIGH) to process your insurance request and staff can provide information regarding current rates.
- Obtaining a passport
- Registering your trip with DOS-STEP
- CIA World Factbook
- International country codes for long-distance calling
- Foreign per diem rates This U.S. Department of State website helps you find foreign per diem rates set by the U.S. government, broken down by country.
- US State Department - international travel
- CDC traveler health
- U.S. embassy and consulate offices The U.S. State Department provides a country-by-country (and in some cases, city-by-city) directory of U.S. embassy and consulate websites. The websites feature recent news, cultural information, educational programs (including exchange rates), and other country-specific data.
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- World Mapper