The Faculty Senate Executive Committee is made up of the senate’s three executive officers (the president, president-elect and past-president) and the chair of the Nominating Committee. The senate president presides over the Executive Committee.
Executive Committee Members
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Associate Professor and Vice Chair
Department of Neurology
Chair of the Nominating Committee
Department of Internal Medicine
- Set the agenda for senate meetings.
- Advise and monitor all standing and ad hoc committees.
- Review all institutional operating policies that are referred to the senate.
- Appoint an ad hoc committee to review the bylaws every two years.
- Draft the annual budget for the senate.