Finance Systems Management
TTUHSC El Paso Finance Systems Management (FSM) provides support in the area of systems management as it relates to financial processes and property management.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Setup and maintenance of Banner fund and organization hierarchy
- Setup and maintenance of Gateway
- Setup and maintenance of Effort Reporting System (ecrt)
- Administering of financial systems security access
- Testing and Implementation of new finance applications and systems
- Setup, capitalization, transfer and disposal of TTUHSC El Paso property
- Assigning tag numbers for TTUHSC El Paso property
- Administering the annual property certification process
- Ongoing training and support to departments related to operational procedure
- Financial review and reporting related to TTUHSC El Paso property
Please contact FSMElp@ttuhsc.edu to provide input about operations, policies, trainings, problems, and suggestions.