Outbound Shipping Forms

Inbound Shipping Forms

Use an inbound shipping forms to issue a prepaid shipping label to an outside entity.

Please Note:

  • Not available for international shipments - Use your departmental P-Card.
  • FOP number is required
  • Outbound items that need an accompanying prepaid return label - Use the outbound shipping forms, check round trip shipping.

Hazardous materials, dangerous goods, and infectious substances require training and certification in order to ship. Contact Safety Services at (806) 743-2597 before shipping.  Please plan ahead.