- Financial Grant Management Workshop Presentations
- Grant Management Training Presentation
- Grant Closure Checklist
- Facilities and Administrative Cost Rate Agreement
- Research Fund Categories (Program Code 20)
- List of Account Codes
- Clinical Trial Financial Closeout Procedure
- Clinical Trial Closeout Checklist and Certification
- Effort Certification Timelines
- All Roles
- ecrt Basics FAQ - Guide for Certifiers and PI’s to Certify My Own Effort and for PI’s to Certify My Researcher Group Effort.
- Effort Reporting FAQ- Frequently Asked Questions about Effort Reporting Basics.
- ecrt Reports By Role - Descriptions of each ecrt Report by Role.
- Effort Reporting Basics - (Captivate Video) Effort 101 training presentation for all individuals who will access ecrt.
- Certify My Statement - (Captivate Video) How to certify for Faculty/Certifiers.
- Certify My Statements - PI's Perspective - (Captivate Video) How to certify for PI's and for their related individuals.
- Effort Coordinators
- Central Administrators
- Central Administrator Overview - (Captivate Video) Training for the central administrator to review and monitor the certification process at an institutional level.
- TEAM Application – (Captivate Video) Demonstrates how the central administrator will add a new primary effort Coordinator for ecrt through the TEAM Application.
- Banner Queries – (Captivate Video) Demonstrates how to run queries in Banner to assist the central administrator with the daily system assurance process in ecrt.
- Reporting Role Overview - (Captivate Video) Training to provide an overview for a user with reporting access (dean level) to run reports and monitor departments for which they are associated.