The objective of research is to prepare you to evaluate literature for yourself, which requires a certain amount of discipline, a regular reading schedule and some information that has not been covered in medical school.
- Participate in clinical trials in all subspecialty areas within the department.
- Provide structured research education for faculty and resident physicians.
- Increase number of publications.
- Residents are expected to develop and/or participate in research studies.
- Residents are expected to author and/or co-author a publication.
Amanda Stokes, B.S.
Phone: (915) 215-5357
Fax: (915) 545-6864