How to Become a Volunteer
The Teen Program includes youth 14 to 17 years of age and requires parental signatures. The regular Volunteer Program is for anyone over 18 years of age.
Welcome to the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (TTUHSC) – El Paso Volunteer Services Department. Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer at our university. Our productive faculty and staff can use your assistance in various capacities around campus.
If interested in volunteering at TTUHSC, submit your application along with a resume/CV to ELPvolunteers@ttuhsc.edu . TTUHSC El Paso prefers that volunteers commit to at least three months of service. All volunteers will be interviewed/screened before being placed.
All volunteers must:
- Submit application, Resume/CV
- Complete Online Safety Training courses
- Successfully pass a criminal background check
- Attend Orientation (Volunteers start on Orientations days; orientation is bi-monthly)
- Complete HIPAA Training (upon completion of orientation)
- Complete immunization review (upon completion of orientation)
Please keep all appointments as scheduled, and inform the Volunteer Services Department of any changes in your plan. Your prompt response to the above steps will help expedite the application process. Thank you for your interest in volunteering. For more information and details about the volunteer process, please call (915) 215-4153 or email ELPvolunteers@ttuhsc.edu.
Teen Volunteer Participation Authorization
Adult Volunteer Application