Post-baccalaureate Certificate Program
The TTUHSC El Paso GSBS offers a post-baccalaureate program where students complete a Biomedical Studies core curriculum. Successful completion of this two-semester certificate program will assure an interview with the TTUHSC El Paso Paul L. Foster School of Medicine. This interview is part of process for admission to the PLFSOM and only for those students who have already fulfilled all the requirements for admission to medical school.
- Apply online
- Post-baccalaureate Certificate Program
- Application period opens Sept. 1, 2017.
- Application period closes May 21, 2018.
- Pay the non-refundable $45 application fee for each application submitted.
- Oath of Residency through the online application system.
- Written essay through the online application, stating your reasons for applying to your chosen program.
- Required two letters of reference through the online application system. The reference letters must be sent from the author's institutional or work email. Reference letters and forms submitted by the applicant are not acceptable.
- Official MCAT scores are required. Score reports or additional information about MCAT scores must be sent directly from the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT), aamc.org. Photocopies of MCAT scores are not accepted.
- Scores must not be more than five years old.
Applicants who participate in our Post-baccalaureate Certificate program and wish to apply to our Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences program are, at the discretion of the dean, eligible for an application waiver.