The mission of TTUHSC El Paso is to improve the lives of people in our State and our community by focusing on the unique health care needs of socially and culturally diverse border populations through excellence in integrated education, research, and patient care. In order to support the institutional mission, the GSBS provides superior graduate education as well as leadership by increasing knowledge and understanding through scholarship and research.
The mission of the TTUHSC El Paso GSBS is to educate the next generation of scientists and health-related professionals by providing a dynamic research environment oriented to satisfy the learning needs of a multicultural group of students by fostering creativity and discovery.
The faculty and staff of the GSBS are committed to follow the TTUHSC El Paso goals and objectives that will enable the GSBS fulfill its mission, including:
- Foster the development of competent health care professionals.
- Recruit, develop, and retain outstanding employees.
- Advance knowledge through innovative, peer-review research.
- Improve community health through the provision of patient care services and health-related education.
- Operate effectively and efficiently through maximization of available resources.