Why Give to TTUHSC El Paso?
This is your opportunity to truly make a difference on the future of health care for El Paso and our region. Your support of the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine, the first medical school on the U.S.-Mexico border, will position us to bring better health care, better jobs, and better quality of life to tens of thousands of people throughout the state and beyond.
With your help, we can change lives and change futures. To make it happen though, we need your partnership and support.
- Because you can make a difference and support our bright and passionate students
- Because we need to build a stronger and greater pipeline of future health care professionals
- Because we need to advance excellence in health care through practice, research, and service that is culturally competent and responsive to the needs of our border community
- Because your support will help us recruit and retain the world-class faculty that will drive the process of teaching, discovery, and research
- Because the economic impact will continue to generate jobs and business for the El Paso border region
Together, we can make this happen.
Your gift will help the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine, the Gayle Greve Hunt School of Nursing or the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences to prepare new generations of physicians and researchers who will positively influence the future health and well-being of people throughout El Paso, our state, and the entire nation.