Please send Purchasing inquiries and/or requests for TTUHSC â€“ El Paso toCyndi Ronquillo or Hector Amparan
Please send El Paso IT TTUHSC Travel inquiries and/or requests to Edna Rivas and for a review of Travel Operating Policy (OP 79.06).
- Once the travel is approved by the IT Administration the employee must make all travel reservations.
- After the reservations are completed, the Travel Application will be submitted.
- All original receipts and Trip Analysis Form must be turned in upon return from your trip for reimbursement. The travel voucher will be submitted online after the receipts are turned in.
Please send Recruitment inquiries and/or requests for TTUHSC-El Paso to Edna Rivas
- All recruitment paperwork, Staff Performance, signed Position Description Forms must be turned in and they will be taken to HR.
- Directors are responsible for turning in a list of candidates to Edna Rivas and she will set up interviews, walk the candidate to the interview area to meet with the panel.
- After the candidate is chosen and offered the position, Edna Rivas will initiate the Background Check. She will request the Biographic Form from the candidate and create the EPAF.
Please send any New Employee inquiries and/or requests to Edna Rivas
- All new employees are to report to NEO (New Employee Orientation) on the assigned NEO date.
- The day after NEO, the employee will report to Edna Rivas and she will assist with taking him to all areas such as: Quality Improvement (Shot Review), LAB (shots needed), UMC (TB if needed), the Police Department (Employee ID), Traffic and Parking (Vehicle Permit) and introduce to the different IT Areas.
Work Order Requests
Please send any Work Order inquiries and/or requests to Edna Rivas
TTUHSC Vehicle/Golf Cart Reservations
Please send any requests for vehicle/golf cart reservations to Edna Rivas
- A Driver Approval Form must be filled out prior to operating a TTUHSC Vehicle. The form is located on the following link: http://www.texastech.edu/system/riskmang. Once you complete the form, print and turn in to Edna Rivas with a copy of your Driverâ€™s License.
- Vehicleâ€™s must be reserved ahead of time to ensure thereâ€™s one available on the day of you will be using it.
- Please ensure that you have your Driverâ€™s License when operating any vehicle.
Conference Room Reservations