|Information Services Section
Main Phone number:
Programming Support number:
*Emergency Contact number:
Administrative Support Building (ASB) Room 1225
200 N. Concepcion
El Paso, TX 79905
Hours of Operation:
M-F 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
*After hours and weekend support for systems maintenance and emergency support related to information systems.
Programming Support unit is responsible for implementing campus- wide solutions, develop and maintain database driven applications, provide software quotes and software analysis.
The Programmer/ Analyst main objective is to develop, test, analyze, and maintain software applications in support of business requirements. This includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing software programs and applications. Programmers will also research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle by following the TTUHSC Web Standards Policies
- Upgrade, replace legacy or web-based systems / databases to meet departmental user requirements and security standards.
- Analyze the customer needs/requirements looking at the need for possible software automation.
- Define system analysis and design processes.
- Project acceptance, installation and deployment.
- Analyze and compare 3rd party software vendors to meet end-users requirements.
Major Programming projects and back-end support
||IT Transition/Campus-wide related:
- Community Form.
- GGH-SON 360 Database.
- iLios 1.0 .
- NemiSYS 1.0.
- Curriculum Inventory (CI) XML - MedAps.
- Admissions Gateway Interface (AGI).
- Student Assessment
- PLFSOM Scheduler.
- CAS Single sign on.
- Blackboard Connect.
- MS SharePoint 2013.
- Kaltura and Media Hub.
- Home grown applications TTUHSC Lubbock.