CLINICAL SYSTEMS END USER SUPPORT
For immediate EMR or PACS support please contact us at 915.215.4020 (Press 3). For any other questions please feel free to contact us via email at ElPasoEMR@ttuhsc.edu.
CLINICAL ENTERPRISE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT AND SUPPORT (CEADS)
The CEADS Team is responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of database driven applications. These applications can work independently or can interface with Centricity EMR. For any other questions please feel free to contact us via email at ElPasoCSSApp@ttuhsc.edu.
CLINICAL SYSTEMS TRAINING
EMR and PACS training are required for all new employees where Centricity EMR and PACS IW have been implemented.Â These training sessions are offered to the following personnel:
- Faculty and Residents
- Medical Students
- Clinic Staff
Training sessions are offered individually and in groups.Â To schedule a training session, please submit your request to El Paso EMR On-line Request.Â The request should be submitted by your department's administrator or by your supervisor.
EMR Training Requirements
- The training hours required for the staff are as follows:
- Providers - 12 hours
- MAs and Nurses - 8 hours
- Front Desk and Billing Staff - 8 hours
- Training is mandatory. All required hours need to be completed to obtain access into the EMR System
- In order to provide access to providers, NPI and DEA are required
- HIPAA and Billing Compliance training sessions are not required for training; however, they must be completed within 30 days from employment start date. Failure to complete these sessions will result in the deactivation of EMR access
These sessions will be provided during your New Employee Orientation, if you did not receive training on these areas please contact: