EndNote for Windows - Installation Instructions
- If you are installing on a TTUHSC-owned computer and you are not an administrator (this is common) then you will need to contact TTUHSC IT or your departmental IT staff to complete the installation.
- If you have already installed a free trial version of EndNote you must uninstall it before proceeding.
- After installation, expect additional EndNote updates to download and install.
- Create a free EndNote Basic account (off-campus users will also be prompted for their eRaider)
- Use your TTUHSC eRaider to login and obtain the product key.
- Download and run the EndNote installer for Windows. Enter the product key when prompted.