Literature Search Service
- A literature search is a fee-based service where the librarians do the search to get the best results from multiple databases and locate patron information needs.
- The service is available to TTUHSC faculty, students, staff and other users.
- This service does not include full text articles; see Interlibrary Loan Service.
- Request print form is available at the Circulation desk.
- Request will be processed Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
$25 base fee per search
- TTUHSC affiliated personnel
$50 base fee per search (after quota is reached)
- Hospital contract
- Friends of the library
- To Pay Online - https://elpaso.ttuhsc.edu/ecommerce/elplibraryfee/