Visiting Graduate Students
If you are a Student who would like to complete a clinical rotation at the University Medical Center of El Paso (UMC), a teaching affiliate of TTUHSC El Paso PLFSOM, you must meet the following requirements and provide documentation prior to beginning any activity at Texas Tech/UMC: (i.e., SRNA, PA-S, ANP, Undergraduate Nurse, etc.)
- Completion of Immunization and Health Survey.
- Copies of lab reports, immunizations and/or health records must be provided.
- Antibody titers - Rubella, Rubeola (measles), Varicella and Hepatitis B.
- Immunizations - MMR, TB skin test (within 3 months), Hepatitis B series, and Tdap.
- Completion of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) course (Copy of current card).
- Professional Liability Insurance (Start and End dates).
- Successful completion of the Community Wide Student Orientation. This orientation can be completed by going to www.epcc.edu/cwo/Pages/default.aspx (A copy of the Certificate of completion is required!)
- Background check – HireRight. A background check from your institution will NOT be accepted. Drug screen (10-panel).
All the above information must be submitted to Student Affair Office, Ines.Garcia@ttuhsc.edu, who will forward it to the Occupational Health Office for review and clearance.
If you have any question, please feel free to call 915-215-4429.