Among the goals of the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine is the provision of a medical education that is consistent with modern scientific principles, supportive of strong ethical principles, sensitive to the needs of the community, and committed to excellence.
We invite you to take the next step and explore our website to discover how the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine is right for you. Along the way, we can answer questions on the application process, the standards for completion of the curriculum, expenses, or any other admissions questions you might have. Please feel free to contact us at 915-215-4410 or by email at Fostersom.Admissions@ttuhsc.edu.
Paul L. Foster School of Medicine featured in TexasMedicine Magazine October 2009.
- Printable Campus Map for Visitors
- Getting to Campus
- Ground Transportation
- Hotels near the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine
- Tech View PLFSOM Blog
- If you have any questions or want to meet an admissions advisor, please contact us at 915-215-4410 or by email at Fostersom.Admissions@ttuhsc.edu.
Dates and Deadlines
- May 1
Earliest date to file application with Texas Medical and Dental Schools Application Service (TMDSAS) and PLFSOM secondary application
- August - January
- September 29
Latest date to file application with TMDSAS
- November 15
Latest date to file PLFSOM secondary application
- November 15 - December 31
Pre-Match Open Acceptance Period
- January 21
Deadline to declare/decline medical school through TMDSAS
Applicant/Medical School preference list due to TMDSAS
- February 1
Applicant Match Day
- May 15
Deadline for $100 deposit to hold place in class
- Texas Medical and Dental Schools Application Service (TMDSAS) online application
- PLFSOM secondary application
- All supporting documents (signature page, fee receipts, etc.)
- All declared Letters of Evaluation
- All MCAT Scores (the best from the past 5 years will be evaluated)
- Incoming students must complete a criminal background check (CBC)
- For TMDSAS information: www.tmdsas.com ; and updates: www.facebook.com/tmdsas1