Salary for the 2018-19 year is $53,503.08 ($4,458.59 monthly). Additional benefits include health, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, and malpractice insurance. Information about these policies can be found here. Fellows will also get 20 days of paid vacation, a CME allowance, and a lab coat with laundry service.
- Deadline for applications is Oct. 1 of the application year.
- Must be a resident in good standing or a graduate of an ACGME-accredited residency in family medicine, internal medicine, or pediatrics.
Apply to our program through ERAS, including the following:
- Personal statement
- Three letters of reference, including one from your residency program director
- Medical school transcripts
- USMLE scores and transcripts
- ECFMG certification, if applicable
If you have any questions, please contact our coordinator, Valerie Espino, at email@example.com or 915-215-4167.