Thank you for your interest in our Combined Internal Medicine/Psychiatry Residency Program. We offer two PGY1 positions. All applicants must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). All applications are reviewed for consideration of invitation to interview. The deadline for applications is the end of January. Applications will be downloaded beginning September 15. Interviews are scheduled by invitation in October, November, December, and January.
- Medical Student Performance Evaluations (MSPEs)
- Copy of USMLE transcript
- Passing score for Step 1, Step 2 CK and CS. No minimum scores but those with the best scores have a better chance of getting invited
- Three letters of recommendation, including one each from a Psychiatrist and Internist
- Personal statement
- Curriculum vitae
Additional requirements for IMG
- ECFMG certificate must be ready prior to interview
- Medical school diploma in original language (and translation)
- Copy of medical school transcript in original language (and translation)
- Copy of original dean's letter in the original language (and translation if IMG)
- Clinical U.S. experience is desired but is not required.