The first Breast Imaging Fellowship Match will take place in March 2017 for the 2018 appointment year. The match is sponsored by the Society of Breast Imaging and will be managed by the National Resident Matching Program (www.nrmp.org). In order to become a Woman’s Imaging fellow with TTUHSC El Paso, you must register with the radiology match, of which breast imaging is a part.
Programs participating in the match cannot extend any offers to candidates outside of the match. Applicants will pay a $75 registration fee to register for the match. Applicants can withdraw from the match prior to the ranking deadline if they accept a position outside of the match.
To apply for a fellowship position, candidates should send the following documents to Norma Noriega at email@example.com:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- USMLE score transcripts steps 1, 2, and 3
- Three letters of recommendation on official departmental letter head
- ABR Certification or eligibility for certification
Applicants must be eligible to obtain a Physician-in-Training Permit in the State of Texas
IMG applicants are welcome but may require additional documentation. Please contact us directly for more information.
Dates of the Match:
- March 22, 2017: Registration opens
- April 26, 2017: Ranking opens
- May 31, 2017: Ranking closes
- June 14, 2017: Match Day
- July 1, 2018: Training begins