The Surgery Clinic is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
All patients presenting to the clinic must have written referrals from their primary or referring physician in order for surgical evaluations to be performed. All surgeries are performed at University Medical Center of El Paso.
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso Surgery Clinic provides patient services to an average of 12,000 patients and performs over 2,000 elective surgeries annually. We hope that the above information is beneficial in your search for a physician.
University Medical Center of El Paso is the primary teaching facility for Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso faculty, residents, and medical students.
- General surgery
- Breast disease services
- Colon and rectal surgery
- Ear, nose, and throat
- Minor surgery
- Pediatric surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Burn care and treatment (Telemedicine)
- Dr. A.H. Tyroch - Chair, General Surgery & Trauma
- Dr. S.F. McLean - General Surgery & Trauma
- Dr. B. Davis - General Surgery
- Dr. A. Andrade - General Surgery
- Dr. V.J. Olivas - General Surgery/Breast Surgeon
- Dr. Z.N. Kronfol - Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Dr. M.F. Rhodes - Ear, Nose, & Throat
- Dr. T. Filler - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Dr. J.K. Howe - Pediatric Surgeon
- Dr. W.W. Spurbeck - Pediatric Surgeon
- Dr. J.A. Castro Garcia - Plastic Surgeon
- Dr. K.M. Chambers - Breast Surgeon
- Dominguez, Lupe, MSC, ACNP-BC
- Eddy, Nelda, CPNP
- Orozco, Angela C., R.N., AGACNP-BC
- Robles, Celene M., AGACNP-BC
- Vallejo, Daniel, ACNP-BC, APRN, FNP-C, CCRN