Graduate Student Association Membership
- Full-time graduate students in the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences (GSBS) are automatically enrolled in the GSA.
- Members must maintain a 3.0 out of 4.0 GPA.
- Members must complete at least 30 hours of community service per semester.
- There are no membership dues.
Responsibilities of the Graduate Student Association
- Distribute information to members.
- Represent GSBS graduate students on a school-wide level.
- Organize the GSA Journal Club.
- Promote camaraderie among students.
- Facilitate communication between GSBS students and faculty.