Nursing Student Union
- To establish and protect the democratic system for undergraduate university governance; to promote the general welfare of all university undergraduate students.
- To create and maintain strong lines of communication between students and university administrators; to work toward greater transparency in administrative decisions.
- To protect the accessibility and affordability of the university for all students.
- To work to acknowledge, appreciate, and expand the diversity of the student body, including socioeconomic background, race, religion, culture, gender, sexual orientation, and political values.
- To provide leadership opportunities and development for all undergraduate students and to set the standards that other schools strive to uphold when leading their students into the future.