Fill out your FAFSA now!
Get help paying for your education and submit a FAFSA. Every student needs to be proactive and find ways to fund their education and keep their debt under control. Our financial aid liaison will assist you as you seek financial support, and will also offer ways to live within reasonable budget.
Students interested in applying for financial aid (grants and loans) should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Apply online at FAFSA.gov using the TTUHSC school code: 016024. To learn about university scholarships, click here.
After receiving financial aid, to continue receiving it, you must meet the requirements of the Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy. The TTUHSC Financial Aid Office abides by the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrator's Code of Conduct, which offers ethical principles and a code of conduct.
- Financial Aid and Payment Fact Sheet (2017 - 2018)
- Financial Aid and Payment Fact Sheet (2018-19)
- Medical - FA Information Packet (2017 - 2018)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Student Business Services Website
- Student Resources
- Payment Information
- TTUHSC Financial Aid Office (Lubbock)