The Scope Weekly News Letter
Did you know?
The west region offices of the Health Education and Training Center Alliance of Texas opened in 1991.
The TTUHSC El Paso Difference
Stay in-the-know by attending TTUHSC El Paso events, lectures, and presentations, and learning about initiatives and trainings on campus.
Participate in and share information about our events, conferences, and continuing medical education activities that are open to the public.
- Fetal MRI – Radiology Grand Rounds – Jan. 18
- Robert J. Volk, Ph.D. – Fundamentals of Biomedicine Seminar Series – Jan. 18
- The Exam Room – Facebook Live Q&A on Cervical Health – Jan. 23
- Adventure for Your Future – Free Student Educational Workshops – Jan. 28
- 7th Annual Service Learning Symposium – Feb. 7
- Craig Field, Ph.D., M.P.H. – Psychiatry Ground Rounds – Feb. 17
Culture and Diversity
Find out what lectures, panel discussions, and presentations are coming up from the Office of Diversity, Inclusion, and Global Health.
- Drug Addiction in the LGBT Population – GaSCA Quarterly Meeting – Jan. 19
- "The Dark Side of Chocolate" – Diversity and Health Perspectives Film Series – Jan. 26
- Celebrate the Lunar New Year – Jan. 27
- Call for Abstracts – 6th Annual Cultural Competence Conference
- 6th Annual Cultural Competence Conference – Feb. 24
- Choose Your Group – May 24 and 25
- The OUT and ALLY List
Read articles by TTUHSC El Paso researchers recently published in PubMed.
- Letter to the Editor: Physician Specialty and Endovascular Treatment of Intracerebral Aneurysms
- Nimbolide Inhibits Pancreatic Cancer Growth and Metastasis Through ROS-mediated Apoptosis and Inhibition of Epithelial-to-mesenchymal Transition
- Current Role of Ivabradine in Stable Coronary Artery Disease Without Heart Failure
- Surgical Management of Symptomatic Extensor Digitorum Brevis Manus: A Proposed Algorithm for Treatment