The Scope Weekly News Letter
Did you know?
El Paso Children’s Hospital opened to patients in 2012.
The TTUHSC El Paso Difference
Stay in-the-know by attending TTUHSC El Paso events, lectures, and presentations, and learning about initiatives and trainings on campus.
- Tech Talk: HSC El Paso – May 21
- TTUHSC El Paso's Spring Commencement Includes First Class of Graduate Students
- MSB II Construction Update – May 21
- PodMed TT – Ebola Vaccine Efficacy
- TTUHSC El Paso Staff Senate Backpack and School Supply Drive
- FY19 Seed Grant Program Call for Applications
- Paul L. Foster School of Medicine Professionalism Stories
Participate in and share information about our events, conferences, and continuing medical education activities that are open to the public.
- Psychiatry Grand Rounds – Medical Ethics, Culture, and Physicians: Beginning of Life and End of Life – May 30
- High School Summer Medical Camp
- Arvin E. Robinson Grand Rounds – Submassive and Massive Pulmonary Embolism: Recent Advances in Catheter-Directed Therapy – June 8
- Psychiatry Grand Rounds – Outcomes of First-Episode Psychosis and Mania – June 15
- Need-to-Know Grand Rounds – Getting the Most Out of Professional Conferences – July 10
- Texas Medical Board Update – July 11
- Red Raider Reels 2018 – Aug. 31 through Sept. 28
- 6th Annual Clinical Simulation Conference – Oct. 12
- 3rd Annual Breast Cancer Care Symposium – Oct. 18
- University Medical Center of El Paso Burn Conference – Oct. 19
Culture and Diversity
Find out what lectures, panel discussions, and presentations are coming up from the Office of Diversity, Inclusion, and Global Health.
Read articles by TTUHSC El Paso researchers recently published in PubMed.
- Professionalism: A Core Competency, but What Does It Mean? A Survey of Surgery Residents.
- β-Blockers, Cocaine, and the Unopposed α-Stimulation Phenomenon.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Graft Removal Versus Retention in the Setting of Septic Arthritis After Reconstruction: A Systematic Review and Expected Value Decision Analysis.
- MEF2 Transcription Factors in Human Placenta and Involvement in Cytotrophoblast Invasion and Differentiation.
Stay up-to-date with campus announcements, informational sessions, and trainings.