The Scope Weekly News Letter
Did you know?
In 1997, the joint trauma program between the TTU School of Medicine in El Paso (now TTUHSC El Paso) and RE Thomason General Hospital (now University Medical Center of El Paso) received Level II designation. This set the program apart as the center with the highest level of trauma care available in the region.
The TTUHSC El Paso Difference
Stay in-the-know by attending TTUHSC El Paso events, lectures, and presentations, and learning about initiatives and trainings on campus.
Participate in and share information about our events, conferences, and continuing medical education activities that are open to the public.
- Colorectal Cancer Awareness Boxer March – March 25
- Psychiatry Grand Rounds – Borders and Boundaries: The Intersection of Culture and Psychotherapy Practice – March 31
- Call for Study Participants – Ob/Gyn Research
- 11th Annual Research Symposium – April 18-20
- 4th Annual Neurology for the Non-neurologist - April 21
Read articles by TTUHSC El Paso researchers recently published in PubMed.
Stay up-to-date with announcements, informational sessions, and trainings from the Human Resources and Information Technology offices, and Library of the Health Sciences.