The Scope Weekly News Letter
Did you know?
In 2006, the Texas Tech University (TTU) System Board of Regents named Kent Hance Chancellor of the TTU System.
The TTUHSC El Paso Difference
Stay in-the-know by attending TTUHSC El Paso events, lectures, and presentations, and learning about initiatives and trainings on campus.
Participate in and share information about our events, conferences, and continuing medical education activities that are open to the public.
- Minimally Invasive Trauma – Is There a Role? – Jan. 18
- Review of 2017 Hypertension Guidelines – Jan. 24
- Adventure for Your Future – Jan. 27
- Understanding and Removing Obstacles to End-of-Life Conversations With Patients – Jan. 30
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Diseases and Injuries: What You Need to Know – Feb. 3
- 5th Texas Tuberculosis Research Symposium Call for Abstracts
- 5th Texas Tuberculosis Research Symposium – Feb. 9
- SUNS Health Fair – Feb. 24
- 5th Annual Neurology for the Non-Neurologist Conference – April 6
- 5th Annual Pills & Thrills that Kill! Toxicology in Review – April 12-13
Culture and Diversity
Find out what lectures, panel discussions, and presentations are coming up from the Office of Diversity, Inclusion, and Global Health.
Read articles by TTUHSC El Paso researchers recently published in PubMed.
- Impact of Targeted Education on Colorectal Cancer Screening Knowledge and Psychosocial Attitudes in a Predominantly Hispanic Population.
- Case Report of Onychomycosis and Tinea Corporis Due to Microsporum Gypseum.
- The Predominant Site of Bacterial Translocation Across the Intestinal Mucosal Barrier Occurs at the Advancing Disease Margin in Crohn's Disease.
- Nontuberculous Mycobacterium Infections Associated with Heater-Cooler Devices.