The Scope Weekly News Letter
Did you know?
The TTUHSC El Paso Difference
Stay in-the-know by attending TTUHSC El Paso events, lectures, and presentations, and learning about initiatives and trainings on campus.
- ACCME Grants TTUHSC El Paso Accreditation With Commendation
- Student Run Clinic Provides Free Mammogram Screenings
- New University App Now Available
- The Exam Room – Diabetes – Aug. 30
- Employee Giving Campaign Appreciation – Aug. 31
- OSP Electronic Notice of Intent System Available Sept. 1
- Mandatory PI Training for OSP Electronic Notice of Intent System
- Digital Health Newsletter – Summer 2017
Participate in and share information about our events, conferences, and continuing medical education activities that are open to the public.
- Pediatric Grand Rounds - Unconscious Bias - What You Don't Know CAN Hurt You – Aug. 16
- Methods of Diversion and Red Flags – Aug. 17
- Making Health Care Great Again: The Digital Conundrum – Aug. 23
- I-Corps – NSF Research Entrepreneurship Events – Aug. 25
- West Health Fest – Sept. 9
- Optimizing Movement in the Orthopaedic Patient – Sept. 15
- 5th Annual Clinical Simulation Conference – Oct. 13
- 3rd Annual Current Trends in Stroke and Cardiac Care Conference – Nov. 17
- 18th Annual Rio Grande Trauma Conference and Pediatric Update – Nov. 30-Dec. 1
- Epilepsy Program
Culture and Diversity
Find out what lectures, panel discussions, and presentations are coming up from the Office of Diversity, Inclusion, and Global Health.
Read articles by TTUHSC El Paso researchers recently published in PubMed.
- Uncovering the Immune Tumor Microenvironment in Non-small Cell Lung Cancer to Understand Response Rates to Checkpoint Blockade and Radiation.
- Relamorelin Reduces Vomiting Frequency and Severity and Accelerates Gastric Emptying in Adults With Diabetic Gastroparesis.
- Demographic and Clinical Characteristics of a Predominantly Hispanic Population With Inflammatory Bowel Disease on the US-Mexico Border.
- Effect of Exercise on Neurogenic Inflammation in Spinal Cord of Type 1 Diabetic Rats.
Stay up-to-date with announcements, informational sessions, and trainings from the Human Resources and Information Technology offices, and Library of the Health Sciences.
- Traffic and Parking Reminders
- New Hires – Aug. 1
- 2017-18 TTUHSC El Paso Holiday Schedule
- New Employee Self-service Dashboard
- Office of Vehicle Fleet Management Driver Acknowledgement Form
- IT Incident Handling and Response Process
- Biostatistics and Epidemiology Consulting Lab
- New IT Maintenance Window
- Shuttle Boarding Etiquette Reminder