The Scope Weekly News Letter
Did you know?
In 1995, Robert Brown, El Paso businessman, was appointed to the TTU System Board of Regents.
The TTUHSC El Paso Difference
Stay in-the-know by attending TTUHSC El Paso events, lectures, and presentations, and learning about initiatives and trainings on campus.
- Tech Talk: HSC El Paso 02/20/17
- GGHSON Dean Appointed to National Nursing Accreditation Committee
- Faculty Honored with Chancellor's Distinguished Teaching Awards
- TTUHSC El Paso to Host Residency Fair
- GSA Thanks Maintenance Staff on Valentine’s Day
- TTUHSC El Paso Holds Breast Care Q&A Session
- GGHSON TNSA Elote Fundraiser — Feb. 22 & 28
- Match Day - March 17
- Seed Grant Application — June 1 Deadline
Participate in and share information about our events, conferences, and continuing medical education activities that are open to the public.
- Subroto Ghose, M.D., Ph.D. - Fundamentals of Biomedicine Seminar Series - March 1
- The Exam Room – Facebook Live Q&A on Colorectal Cancer – March 3
- Bubbles & Brunch – March 4
- SUNS Helath Fair – March 4
- Pediatric Hypertonia: Management Algorithm - March 6
- Colorectal Cancer Awareness Boxer March – March 25
- Call for Study Participants – Ob/Gyn Research
- 11th Annual Research Symposium – April 18-20
- 11th Annual Research Symposium Call for Abstracts
Culture and Diversity
Find out what lectures, panel discussions, and presentations are coming up from the Office of Diversity, Inclusion, and Global Health.
Read articles by TTUHSC El Paso researchers recently published in PubMed.
- Analysis of Stress-Only Imaging, Comparing Upright and Supine CZT Camera Acquisition to Conventional Gamma Camera Images with and without Attenuation Correction, with Coronary Angiography as a Reference