The Scope Weekly News Letter
Did you know?
In 2001, the U.S. Health Resources and Services Administration announced a three-year, $2.4 million award to the Office of Border Health at the TTUHSC regional campus in El Paso. Under the direction of Darryl Williams, M.D., this award is used to establish a Hispanic Center of Excellence.
The TTUHSC El Paso Difference
Stay in-the-know by attending TTUHSC El Paso events, lectures, and presentations, and learning about initiatives and trainings on campus.
- Tech Talk: HSC El Paso 05/22/17
- TTUHSC El Paso Holds Spring 2017 Commencement Ceremonies
- Med Students Honor Willed Body Program Donors
- Faculty Member Completes Nationally Renowned Leadership Program
- Seed Grant Application – June 1 Deadline
- Faculty and Staff Photo Session – June 8
- Service Awards – June 9
Participate in and share information about our events, conferences, and continuing medical education activities that are open to the public.
- Nutrition and Trauma: Nutrition for the Critically Injured – May 24
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Diseases and Injuries: What You Need to Know – June 3
- Management of the Multiple Ligament Injured Knee – June 7
- 12th Annual Obstetrics and Gynecology Symposium – June 9
- Texas Medical Board Update – July 19
- I-Corps – NSF Research Entrepreneurship Events – Aug. 7 and 25
- Epilepsy Program
Culture and Diversity
Find out what lectures, panel discussions, and presentations are coming up from the Office of Diversity, Inclusion, and Global Health.
Read articles by TTUHSC El Paso researchers recently published in PubMed.
- Trauma Patients Warrant Upper and Lower Extremity Venous Duplex Ultrasound Surveillance
- Toxicodynetics: A New Discipline in Clinical Toxicology
- Acute Stroke and Transient Ischemic Attack in the Outpatient Clinic
- A Summer Health Program for African-American High School Students in Baltimore, Maryland: Community Partnership for Integrative Health
Stay up-to-date with announcements, informational sessions, and trainings from the Human Resources and Information Technology offices, and Library of the Health Sciences.
- New Hires – May 16
- Internal Audit Awareness Month
- New Employee Self-service Dashboard
- Presidents' Collaborative Research Initiative – Extended Deadline
- Faculty/Staff Flu Vaccine Survey
- Office of Vehicle Fleet Management Driver Acknowledgement Form
- IT Incident Handling and Response Process
- Biostatistics and Epidemiology Consulting Lab
- New IT Maintenance Window – Revised
- Shuttle Boarding Etiquette Reminder
- New Safety Services Web Resources