The Scope Weekly News Letter
Did you know?
The TTUHSC El Paso Difference
Stay in-the-know by attending TTUHSC El Paso events, lectures, and presentations, and learning about initiatives and trainings on campus.
- Tech Talk: HSC El Paso 09/18/17
- Disaster Drill Tests and Trains Emergency Responders
- TTUHSC El Paso Faculty Awarded Seed Grants
- New Link for Requesting Web Changes
- Share Your Memories With Us – Sept. 27
- CPRIT Limited Submission Request for Applications – Oct. 2
- The Exam Room – Dental Hygiene – Oct. 6
- Faculty and Staff Photo Day – Oct. 12
- Mandatory PI Training for OSP Electronic Notice of Intent System
- New University App Now Available
Participate in and share information about our events, conferences, and continuing medical education activities that are open to the public.
- Bleuler, Jung and the Creation of the Schizophrenias – Sept. 22
- “The Conversation”: Prognostication, Uncertainty and Decision-making at the End of Life – Sept. 25
- Diabetes, Dogma, and Dilemmas – Sept. 27
- SOCRA – Dos and Don'ts of Medical Record Documentation – Sept. 26
- Blood Drive – Oct. 5
- 5th Annual Clinical Simulation Conference – Oct. 13
- Sprint for Sparks – Oct. 15
- Texas Walks Statewide Walk – Oct. 20
- 3rd Annual Current Trends in Stroke and Cardiac Care Conference – Nov. 17
- 18th Annual Rio Grande Trauma Conference and Pediatric Update – Nov. 30-Dec. 1
- Epilepsy Program
Culture and Diversity
Find out what lectures, panel discussions, and presentations are coming up from the Office of Diversity, Inclusion, and Global Health.
- Moving from Disability to Possibility in Medical Education – Oct. 4
- "Tales of Masked Men" - Diversity and Global Health Perspectives Film Series - Oct. 19
- Save the Date – 7th Annual Cultural Competence Conference
- 7th Annual Cultural Competence Conference Call for Abstracts
- Traveling Abroad on Behalf of the Institution?
- Spanish Lab
- The OUT and ALLY List
Read articles by TTUHSC El Paso researchers recently published in PubMed.
- Open Supracondylar-Intercondylar Fractures of the Femur. Treatment With Taylor Spatial Frame.
- STING and TRIF Contribute to Mouse Sepsis, Depending on Severity of the Disease Model.
- Intercalary Allograft Augmented With Intramedullary Cement and Plate Fixation Is a Reliable Solution After Resection of a Diaphyseal Tumour.
- Biometric Digital Health Technology for Measuring Motor Function in Parkinson's Disease: Results from a Feasibility and Patient Satisfaction Study.
Stay up-to-date with campus announcements, informational sessions, and trainings.
- Audit Services Training – Oct. 17
- New Hires – Sept. 18
- 2016 and 2017 Satisfaction Survey Winners
- Recycling Reminder
- Traffic and Parking Reminders
- 2017-18 TTUHSC El Paso Holiday Schedule
- New Employee Self-service Dashboard
- Office of Vehicle Fleet Management Driver Acknowledgement Form
- IT Incident Handling and Response Process
- Biostatistics and Epidemiology Consulting Lab
- New IT Maintenance Window
- Shuttle Boarding Etiquette Reminder