The Scope Weekly News Letter
Did you know?
The TTUHSC El Paso Difference
Stay in-the-know by attending TTUHSC El Paso events, lectures, and presentations, and learning about initiatives and trainings on campus.
- Tech Talk: HSC El Paso 06/26/17
- Faculty Member Receives Rare YouTube Award
- TTUHSC El Paso Hosts Spring Art Exhibition
- Make a Difference in Our Students' Future
- TTUHSC El Paso Holds Q&A on Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Employee Giving Campaign Appreciation – June 29
- Texas Medical Board Update – July 19
- Texas Medical Board Licensing Workshops – July 19-20
- Mini Seed Grant Application – Aug. 1 Deadline
- Digital Health Newsletter – Summer 2017
Participate in and share information about our events, conferences, and continuing medical education activities that are open to the public.
- TNSA Barbecue – July 11
- Running an Effective Journal Club – Need-to-Know Grand Rounds – July 11
- Physician Ethics and Best Practices in Organ and Tissue Donation – July 20
- I-Corps – NSF Research Entrepreneurship Events – Aug. 7 and 25
- 5th Annual Clinical Simulation Conference – Oct. 13
- 3rd Annual Current Trends in Stroke and Cardiac Care Conference – Nov. 17
- 18th Annual Rio Grande Trauma Conference and Pediatric Update – Nov. 30-Dec. 1
- Epilepsy Program
Culture and Diversity
Find out what lectures, panel discussions, and presentations are coming up from the Office of Diversity, Inclusion, and Global Health.
Read articles by TTUHSC El Paso researchers recently published in PubMed.
- Response to Protocol Review Scenario: Teamwork Can Go a Long Way.
- Decision-Making Preferences Among Older Hispanics Participating in a Colorectal Cancer (CRC) Screening Program.
- Predictors of Hospital Readmission Following Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty.
- Evaluation of a Model of Integrated Care for Patients With Chronic Medical and Psychiatric Illness.
Stay up-to-date with announcements, informational sessions, and trainings from the Human Resources and Information Technology offices, and Library of the Health Sciences.
- New Hires – June 19
- 2017-18 TTUHSC El Paso Holiday Schedule
- New Employee Self-service Dashboard
- Presidents' Collaborative Research Initiative
- Faculty/Staff Flu Vaccine Survey
- Office of Vehicle Fleet Management Driver Acknowledgement Form
- IT Incident Handling and Response Process
- Biostatistics and Epidemiology Consulting Lab
- New IT Maintenance Window
- Shuttle Boarding Etiquette Reminder
- New Safety Services Web Resources