Planning an Event
Are you thinking about planning an educational activity? All the resources you need are right here!
Here you will find all the information and resources you will need to plan an educational activity for CME and/or Nursing Continuing Professional Development (NCPD) credit.
- Contact the Office of CME at the beginning stages of the planning process. Cindy Juarez
is the point of contact on any new initiative. She can be reached at 915-215-4930 or email@example.com. Please have these items ready to discuss:
1.Type of program: Regularly Scheduled Series, Conference, one-time live activity and type(s) of credit you are seeking to accredit (CME/NCPD)
2. Possible dates: We do request an adequate lead time for most events. (Please see fee schedule and timeline guidelines.)
3. Activity Director and Planning Committee members identified.
4. General Practice Gap Statement (This can be tweaked as you move through the structured abstract form.)
- Submit Structured Abstract Form (This may require one to two meetings with the planning committee and CME office to finalize.)
- Return signed LOA (Letter of Agreement).
- Continue with planning meetings until day of event.