- Centers for Disease Control- LGBT health specific resources
- Fenway Health organization
Serving the LGBT communities on health and medical issues
- Gay and Lesbian Medical Association
The Gay and Lesbian Medical Association (GLMA) is the world's largest and oldest association of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) health care professionals.
- Medline Plus- LGBT section
A service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health
- National Coalition for LGBT Health
Organization committed to improving the health and well-being of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender individuals in the United States.