The Spanish Lab was launched in January 2014. The Spanish Lab allows participants of varying proficiencies to engage with a bilingual facilitator and practice their conversational Spanish in a small, friendly setting. The labs are open to anyone on campus seeking the opportunity to enhance their interpersonal communication and improve the quality of patient care.
If you are interested in joining as a facilitator or participant, please contact email@example.com.
Spanish Lab facilitators
- Gerardo Alvarez, Research Dept. ELP
- Jorge Caballero, Technology Services Dept.
- Diana Castillo, Family Medicine, Transmountain
- Alberto Maud, Neurology MD
- Gustavo Rodriguez, Neurology MD
- Jackeline Biddle-Richard, Hunt SON, DNP
- Betty Pedregon-Taylor, Family Medicine/Research
- Jorge Cervantes, Medical Education, MD
- Reynaldo Olivo, TTUHSC
- Fabian Salazar, Hunt SON
- Carlos Ramos, UMC
- Ana Hernandez, TECHS Elp
- Karina Rodriguez, Contracts, and Grants Accounting Dept.
- Alfonso Bencomo, HSC Research Dept
- Zuleika Curiel, OB/GYN Dept.
- Silvia Ye, Contracting Dept. ELP
- Vianey Jaurequi, Medical Education Dept.
- Diane Acosta, Pediatrics Dept.