Tuition and Fee Payment
Payment must be made prior to the first day of classes. Payment must reach the TTUHSC El Paso Student Business Services Office by close of business on the due date. Cancellation for non-payment will occur one hour before the close of business on the established cancellation date.
Tuition and fees may be paid using one of the following options:
- Option 1: Payment of the total amount due (cash, check, credit card, money order, 100 percent financial aid)
- Option 2: Payment option plan (not available for summer terms if less than 10 weeks)
- Option 3: Short-term emergency loan (tuition and fees only)
Making a Payment
Students - Log into your account via Web Raider - MyTech - El Paso - Manage My Finances - Student Business Services - Make a Payment/view eBill.
Authorized Users - Parents, guardians, or employers can access the link below to make payments/view eBill, etc.
Payment can be made as follows:
- In Person - Students may pay in cash at the Office of Student Business Services or by personal
check, cashier's check, or money order. Checks should be made payable to Texas Tech
University Health Sciences Center El Paso. All payments other than cash are subject
to final acceptance for payment.
- Mail - Cash should not be sent through the mail, and TTUHSC El Paso accepts no responsibility
for cash sent by mail. Payments should be mailed to:
Student Business Services
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso
5001 El Paso Drive, El Paso, TX 79905
Payments should be mailed far enough in advance to reach the Office of Student Business Service by the due date.
- Web Credit/Debit Card or E-Check Payments - Pay online via the WebRaider portal. (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, or eCheck
Credit Card Service Fee
Effective September 1, 2021 the credit card service fee will increase to 2.85 percent ($3.00 minimum service fee) of the credit card payment which will be charged by TTUHSC El Paso’s third party processor, Touchnet PayPath®.
To learn more, please visit Credit Card Service Fee.
TTUHSC El Paso installment plans for the payment of tuition and fees are available. Payment plans are not elected through Touchnet (eBill). Detailed information regarding due dates are located below by specific school and term.
How do you choose a payment plan?
Pay the first installment due of 50% of your total balance due for the term plus a $25 billing fee. (The amount being paid can be keyed before entering credit card information on the next screen)
- Log into the Webraider portal
- Under the My Tech-El Paso portal tab
- Manage My Finances
- Student Business Services
- Click on Make a Payment/View eBill
- Click the Make a Payment button
- Click the Make a Payment button
- Select the term
- Highlight the full amount of your tuition in the box
- Delete and type in the amount you need to pay
- Click continue and enter your payment information
- Continue to make payments on time to avoid late fees
Make sure that you have completed a Financial Responsibility Agreement with TTUHSC El Paso. (This is typically completed during the online registration process)
Monitor your ttuhsc.edu email account for notifications of subsequent installment payment due dates.
Woody L Hunt School of Dental Medicine
Paul L Foster School of Medicine
- Academic Year 2021-2022 1st Year
- Academic Year 2021-2022 2nd Year
- Academic Year 2021-2022 3rd Year
- Academic Year 2021-2022 4th Year
- Academic Year 2020-2021 1st Year
- Academic Year 2020-2021 2nd Year
- Academic Year 2020-2021 3rd Year
- Academic Year 2020-2021 4th Year