Procedure for Non-Grade Complaints

Prior to requesting non-grade complaint hearing, the student must attempt to resolve the issue with the parties involved.

  • If not satisfied with the outcome, the student must contact the dean.
  • The dean will investigate the complaint, attempt to reconcile differences, and find an acceptable solution.
    • If the grievance is against the dean, the student should contact the associate academic dean.
  • Every effort should be made to resolve the issue without going beyond this level.

If the student is not satisfied at this point, the student must file a formal Complaint(s).