Procedure for Non-Grade Complaints
Prior to requesting non-grade complaint hearing, the student must attempt to resolve the issue with the parties involved.
- If not satisfied with the outcome, the student must contact the dean.
- The dean will investigate the complaint, attempt to reconcile differences, and find
an acceptable solution.
- If the grievance is against the dean, the student should contact the associate academic dean.
- Every effort should be made to resolve the issue without going beyond this level.
If the student is not satisfied at this point, the student must file a formal Complaint(s).
- Details on how to proceed with a formal complaint are described in the TTUHSC El Paso Institutional Student Handbook: Code of Professional and Academic Conduct Part II, Section F, Disciplinary Procedures.