Corporate & Foundation Relations
Looking for funding?
Reach out to us! Our team can meet with you to discuss your area of research and the type of private grant funding you want to receive.
- Research foundations and corporations with aligned interests.
- Compile a custom list of private grant opportunities to fit your research.
- Assist you in reaching out to corporations who support your type of research.
Ready to submit a grant proposal?
Our team is ready to assist at every stage of the application process.
- First, submit an electronic Notice of Intent, located on the Office of Sponsored Program’s
webpage, 30 days before the grant deadline.
- Once submitted, the NOI will alert us to your upcoming application due date and we will
immediately reach out.
- SP will assist in the creating of all private agency grant budgets.
- Our team will assist you to gather all required institutional documents, like financials,
university tax code designations and campus statistics.
- Before submission, our team will review the entire application, providing feedback on the
grant narrative, as well as assuring that all application requirements are met.
- Our team will submit the proposal on your behalf, making sure to coordinate with
foundation and corporation representatives.
- Post-award, we will actively steward the private granting agency and provide assistance with
progress and final reports.
Senior Director of Corporate & Foundation Relations
Janine Young: email@example.com
Lori Navarrete: firstname.lastname@example.org