Our mission is to connect people, places, and ideas through our websites. We help each department reach their most important customers in the region and around the world. Website Support is responsible for the web technical and information architecture, web delivery infrastructure, and additional services in support of the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso web presence. We are also responsible for the campus web redesign as a whole and to assist departments with their redesign efforts. Website Support is dedicated to being an accommodating and responsive department that is committed to:
- Administration of the daily maintenance and operation of academic, clinical, communications, and departmental websites.
- Maintaining identity standards for websites that maintain the institutions mission, goals, initiatives, and priorities.
- Fostering a supportive environment so that all facets of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso can develop and maintain high quality, accurate web content.
- Providing consultation concerning trends, technologies and best practices in using the web.
- Supporting prioritized web projects through assistance in project planning, production and deployment.
- Providing support to end-users.
- Lyris web mailer support
- Omni CMS (Modern Campus) supported sites:
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso (also ttuhscep.edu)
- My TTUHSC El Paso (intranet site)
- Texas Tech Physicians of El Paso
- Texas Tech Dental Oral Health Clinic
- TTUHSC El Paso Hunt School of Dental Medicine (donor site)
- Southwest Center for Pediatric Environmental Health
- PEHSU - Hurricane Preperdness site