The Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness (OIRE) coordinates and provides logistical support for assessment and evaluation processes that are ongoing, integrated, and institution-wide. The assessment and evaluation processes produce information to help programs and units investigate barriers, identify areas for improvement, and recognize best practices. As part of this effort, OIRE facilitates survey development and administers institutional surveys to collect feedback from the TTUHSC El Paso community.
Every spring, the office conducts satisfaction surveys with students, faculty and staff to support effective planning. Data generated from these surveys facilitates goal-assessment and informs decision-making for the continuous improvement of the institution.
The office utilizes the following protocol for the analysis of survey data, the generation of final reports, and for the dissemination and publication of survey results:
Log in with your TTUHSC El Paso credentials to access all survey results.
Contact the office for more information.
The annual institutional surveys are distributed during the following weeks:
- Staff Satisfaction Survey: Annually in April (2nd week)
- SGA Student Satisfaction Survey: Annually in April (2nd week)
- Student Satisfaction Survey: Annually in March (2nd week)
- Community Outreach and Engagement Survey: Annually in July (1st week)
- Student Wellness Survey: Annually in October (1st week)
Please view the Calendar of Events for the exact dates.