Please feel free to enter a request to our office via the following request form.
Below you can find additional services we offer. Feel free to enter a request even though the support you need is not listed below.
- Texas Inpatient and Outpatient Public Use Data File (PUDF) grants access to a data set comprised of more than 80 million patient records (from 2010-2018), facilitating research and scholarly projects of TTUHSC El Paso faculty. For more information, please visit the following PUDF web page .
- Statistical support
- REDCap implementation
- QI/PS projects
- Graphic design, creation of digital images, charts and tables
- Video recording
- Content development, educational program delivery, learners’ assessment and data collection/analysis
- Creation of distance learning modules (Canvas/ACME)
- Digital measures data entry and extraction
- Annual performance evaluation
- Tenure and promotion applications
- Conducting surveys and assessment questionnaires
- Data collection and analysis