Application process and requirements-CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM
TTUHSC El Paso participates in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP).
To apply for a fellowship position, applicants must submit the following through the
Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) “only”.
Program Director and Assoc. Program Director will review your ERAS application and if selected for interview, the fellowship program coordinator will contact you by email. Only a certain number of applicants will be interviewed during the month of September and October.
- Must be a permanent resident or U.S. Citizen
- Passed USMLE exams with a score of 220 or above
- Must have completed an ACGME Internal Medicine Residency in the United States or Canada prior to applying
- Must be ECFMG certified
The following application documents must be submitted thru the ERAS application service system.
Deadline for applications is September 1st.
- MyERAS application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Medical School transcript
- MSPE - Dean's letter from the medical school of graduation
- Personal statement
- Certified USMLE Transcript
- ECFMG Status report – must be ECFMG certified
- Letter of recommendation
- 2-letters of recommendation
- 1-letter of recommendation must be from your Residency Program Director
- 1-letter of recommendation must be from your Residency Program Department Chair