Thank you for your interest in our Combined Internal Medicine/Psychiatry Residency Program.
WE ARE HOWEVER, NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS AT THIS TIME.
- Medical Student Performance Evaluations (MSPEs)
- Copy of USMLE transcript
- Passing score for Step 1, Step 2 CK and CS. No minimum scores but those with the best scores have a better chance of getting invited
- Three letters of recommendation, including one each from a Psychiatrist and Internist
- Personal statement
- Curriculum vitae
Additional requirements for IMG
- ECFMG certificate must be ready prior to interview
- Medical school diploma in original language (and translation)
- Copy of medical school transcript in original language (and translation)
- Copy of original dean's letter in the original language (and translation if IMG)
- Clinical U.S. experience is desired but is not required.