How to Apply
All documents should be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) system ONLY. Any application materials received in any other venue will not be considered.
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso/The Hospitals of Providence Transmountain Campus Program.
ACGME No.: 1204800727
NRMP No.: 1710120C1
We require the following documentation with your application:
- Curriculum vitae.
- Recent professional photograph.
- Dean’s letter from the medical school of graduation.
- Official medical school transcript.
- Copy of the official medical school diploma.
- USMLE or COMLEX scores.
- Three (3) current letters of recommendation from physicians with whom applicant has worked with during applicant’s training. At least one letter must be from a currently board-certified family medicine physician who is thoroughly familiar with applicant’s work.
- Personal statement explaining your interest in a newly accredited residency program and in family medicine.
- Meet the eligibility requirements for a Physician-In-Training (PIT) permit to practice medicine.
- Applicants must have a valid ECFMG certificate or be eligible by rank day.