The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology - TM provides comprehensive Ob/Gyn care for women and adolescents and offers the following services:
- Abnormal uterine bleeding treatment
- Cervical cancer screening
- Contraceptive care
- Fibroids treatment
- High-risk pregnancy care
- In-office procedures, including Essure permanent birth control
- Ovarian mass treatment
- Pap smears
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) treatment
- Prenatal care
- Preventive care
- Treatment of sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Routine gynecology
- Treatment of pelvic pain
- Well-woman exams
Additionally, our physicians also provide general Ob/Gyn inpatient care at The Hospitals of Providence Transmountain Campus and The Hospitals of Providence Memorial Campus.
To schedule an appointment, please call 915-215-5000.
Same-day appointments available.