How to Apply
All documents should be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) system ONLY.
Texas Tech University HSC El Paso/Hospitals of Providence Transmountain Campus Program
Any application materials received in any other venue will not be considered and will be discarded. Please refrain from submitting applications by email, mail or fax.
- If I am selected for an interview, how will I find out?
You will be contacted via the ERAS portal to schedule an interview.
- How many residents do you accept every year?
We accept three per year.
- Do you require a minimum USMLE Step 1 score to apply?
We do not require a minimum score to apply. We do a comprehensive review of your entire application and credentials.
- Do you accept COMLEX in lieu of USMLE scores?
- What visas do you support?
We do not sponsor the H1b visa.
We will consider accepting ACFMG sponsored J1 visas on an individual case basis.