- All applicants must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- Notarized copy of original medical school transcript in the original language (and translation if IMG).
- Copy of original dean's letter in the original language (and translation if IMG).
- Copy of USMLE Transcript.
- Applicants must have Step 1 completed.
- Three letters of recommendation (if the applicant has previous residency training in the U.S., then a letter from the program director must be included as a 4th letter of recommendation).
- Curriculum Vitae - must be current and in chronological order.
- Personal statement.
- Notarized copy of Medical School diploma in the original language (and translation if IMG) or 5th pathway certificate (front & back of diplomas for schools from Mexico and stamp from Secretaria de Educacion Publica-SEP).
- Copy of ECFMG certificate (must be current for appointment year).
- Clinical rotation affidavit (IMGs only, if clinical rotation was done in LCME accredited medical school).
- Texas Tech sponsors J-1 Visas only.
- Proof copy of immigration status if not a U.S. Citizen. Must be current for appointment year.
- Copy of license to practice medicine in your country and translated if necessary.
All applicants are subjected to a background check before beginning residency.
For international medical graduates (IMG), immigration documentation must be valid and current before starting residency.