The COVID-19 pandemic in the U.S. remains a very important health concern in our community. The safety of our patients and staff is the highest priority for Texas Tech Physicians of El Paso. We continue taking precautions to minimize the risk of spreading the virus while caring for all our patients, including those who might be infected and need medical attention. Please read this information carefully before your appointment.
In Person Visit
If you think you have coronavirus (COVID-19)
Please call before coming in.
We will tell you what to do next.
If you are attending to your visit in person:
- Arrive at least 20 minutes before your appointment. You will be asked a few questions upon arriving to guide you to the appropriate access to your appointment and may experience delays in getting there.
- Avoid bringing others into the clinic with you unless absolutely necessary.
- Please follow signs and staff instructions to reach the location for your appointment, which may have changed.
- Wash your hands well before coming to and after leaving the clinic.
- Bring and wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose at all times.
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms such as fever, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath:
- Call the clinic in advance and mention your symptoms. We may be able to provide a phone or online visit.
- When you leave home, use a mask to cover your nose and mouth.
- Cover your mouth with your elbow when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid public transportation and close contact with others as much as possible, at home and outside the home.
- After a few basic questions, you may be directed to a separate access and/or waiting area for your check-in process.
We are now offering visits by phone or online to decrease the need to come in-person to our clinics. Some of our scheduled patients will receive a call from us.In order to assist you better through a telehealth visit please follow the next instructions below:
- Review our Telemedicine consent ( English | Español )
- Have an email address ready
- Doxy.Me Personal Room URL will be provided on the day of the visit.
Review the instructions below on how to initiate your virtual visit Doxy.Me (English) | Doxy.Me (Spanish)
A health care home for the entire family
Your partner throughout your child’s health care journey
Medical care you can trust for life’s important moments
Primary and specialty care for your everyday life
Our highly trained specialists can help you maintain your healthy lifestyle