The Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (TTUHSC) El Paso Volunteer Services Department thanks you for your interest in becoming a volunteer at our university. Our productive faculty and staff can use your assistance in various capacities around campus.
If interested in volunteering at TTUHSC, submit your application along with a resume/CV to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. TTUHSC El Paso prefers that volunteers commit to at least three months of service. All volunteers will be interviewed/screened before being placed.
All volunteers must:
- Submit application, Resume/CV
- Complete Online Safety Training courses
- Successfully pass a criminal background check
- Attend Orientation (Volunteers start on Orientations days; orientation is bi-monthly)
- Complete HIPAA Training (upon completion of orientation)
- Complete immunization review (upon completion of orientation)
Please keep all appointments as scheduled, and inform the Volunteer Services Department of any changes in your plan. Your prompt response to the above steps will help expedite the application process. Thank you for your interest in volunteering.
The Teen Program includes youth 14 to 17 years of age and requires parental signatures. The Adult Volunteer Program is for anyone over 18 years of age.