The Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness (OIRE) supports research, strategic planning activities, and continuous improvement at the institution. We accomplish our mission by:
- Collecting, maintaining, and preserving institutional data.
- Providing data analysis to inform decision-making and strategic planning initiatives.
- Engaging in systematic, continuous, and integrated institutional research activities.
- Responding to federal and state mandated reporting requirements, as well as requests from other external agencies, as appropriate.
- Ensuring data integrity, consistency, and accuracy of those official reports under its responsibility to state, federal, and other external agencies.
- Serving as the official reporting office for the institution.
- Facilitating program review and institutional assessment activities.
- Supporting regional and professional accreditation activities.
- Providing expertise in research methods and other higher education issues.
- Serving as historical repository of certified student enrollment and graduation data.
- Preparation of ad hoc institutional reports in support of management objectives, including demographic reports and trend/statistical analysis.