Insurance Benefits for Residents/Fellows
Attention Residents & Fellows
- Please click on the links below for information on insurance benefits available for you and your dependents.
- Residents & Fellows will have access to the online enrollment and management tool – Employee Navigator. There, you will be able to elect benefits, manage dependents and view necessary documents.
- Incoming Residents & Fellows will receive a welcome email during open enrollment.
- Existing Residents & Fellows that did not enroll via the online process can contact their HR department Section Coordinator and a username will be provided.
- The Health Vision power point provides a list of eligibility requirements and documents that will need to be provided to HR.
If you have any questions regarding your benefits, please contact:
TTUHSC HR Department – Brenda Taylor (Resident Last Names M-Z)
Section Coordinator – Benefits
Dental, Life, and Long-term Disability Insurance