We participate and accept applications only through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service). All applications must be complete and received no later than October 1st. Early submission is recommended.
Five positions are available at the first year level for applicants from accredited medical schools. The residency program director and associate program director screen all applications. Potential candidates are invited for interviews between October and December. The residents and faculty participate in the interview process and are involved in the ranking process. The order is submitted to the NRMP.
A complete application includes the following
- ERAS application
- Medical School Transcript
- Dean's Letter
- Three letters of recommendation (date of letter should not exceed two years)
- Program Director letter of recommendation if applicant has previous residency training in the US
- USMLE/COMLEX Transcript (transcript only, not score sheets); must have passed step/level 1 and 2 on the first attempt and received a score of 200 or more and passage of CSA/LEVEL 2 PE (COMLEX can be substituted for the USMLE)
- Curriculum Vitae (must be current and in chronological order)
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Diploma; if attended more than one medical school, provide a diploma for each school attended. If applicant is IMG, diploma must be translated by a professional translator and notarized
- All applicants must be U.S. citizens in order to participate in mandatory rotations at William Beaumont Army Medical Center
Please feel free to email our residency program coordinator at Irene.Jimenez@ttuhsc.edu or call 915-215-5020 if you have additional questions regarding the application process.