Research Electronic Data Capture (REDCap)
The Research Electronic Data Capture (REDCap) system is used to create the interface to capture each of a patient’s data points.
Process to Request a REDCap Project
- There are two ways to accomplish this.
- If you only would like to request a REDCap project, please complete the following form: https://redcap.elpaso.ttuhsc.edu/redcap/surveys/?s=jiHDSy
- If you would like to request REDcap and the Biostatistics and Epidemiology Consulting Labs (BECL)’s services, please complete the following form: https://redcap.elpaso.ttuhsc.edu/redcap/surveys/?s=79WJAWPFNC
Responsibilities of the Principal Investigator and the Team
- Submit the required documentation to the IRB for approval of the study.
- Meet with the BECL team or REDCap administrator and submit system requirements
Responsibilities of the REDCap Administrator
- Design project in REDCap.
- Construct project in REDCap.
- Test project in REDCap.
- Promote project to the PRODUCTION environment.
- Set up the adequate permissions for each of the users for the project.