Requesting a CRC

We prioritize departments and/or investigators that do not currently have any kind of research-related assistance.

  • Staff that is conducting or enabling research at your department, including but not limited to:
    • Clinical Research Coordinators
    • Promotoras
    • Clinical Research Associates
    • Research Technicians
    • Research Nurses
    • Residents assisting with research
    • Students assisting with research
    • Research volunteers
  • Departments who already have any of the aforementioned staff have less priority to receive an additional CRC.
  • All internal TTUHSC El Paso departments are eligible.

Only clinical research that falls in the following categories will be considered:

  • Risk levels
    • Minimal risk
    • Greater than minimal risk
  • Study types
    • Investigator-initiated
      • Drug, device, and/or intervention
    • Sponsored
      • Pharmaceutical
      • Government
      • Other

We will ask you to provide the following information:

  • Name of the principal investigator and their department
  • Name of the clinical research study for which assistance is being requested
  • Whether the study has been submitted to the IRB for review and approval
  • Type of study
  • Estimated start date
  • Study location
  • Research staff currently available to the department
  • Types of services being requested from the Clinical Research Coordinator


Please complete the following questionnaire and it will be routed to our office for review

Clinical Research Services Request (

A member of our team will reach out to the Principal Investigator to set up a meeting to discuss how we can assist.