Resident Salary and Benefits (2019-20)
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
- Health, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance benefits for residents and their dependents can be found here.
- Professional liability insurance.
- CME time and allowance for second and third years to attend conferences.
- Discounted in-patient and out-patient health care services.
- Worker's compensation insurance.
- Dues for Texas Medical Association and El Paso County Medical Society.
- Texas Academy of Family Physicians and American Academy of Family Physicians membership dues.
- Meals at University Medical Center of El Paso, if medical records are up-to-date.
- Salary conversion plan allows for tax-deferred annuity payments through payroll deductions.
- Lab coats with laundry service.
- Vacation: PGY-1 and PGY-2 – 15 days, PGY-3 – 20 days.
- CME: Five days for conference attendance with program approval.