Residency Program Requirements
Thank you for your interest in the OB-GYN Residency Program at the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso/ The Hospitals of Providence Transmountain Campus in El Paso. The program will be participating and accepting applications only through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) through December 1.
1.All documents should be submitted as required via ERAS.
2.This institution accepts:
a.U.S Graduates b. U.S citizens or permanent residents with International Medical Education c. International Medical Graduates
- For International Medical Graduates (IMG’s), one year of U.S Clinical experience is preferred and ECFMG Certificates must be available by January of the current academic year.
- CS Exam must be taken by November of the current application year.
- Selection of candidates for interview will be based on multiple factor as determined by the Candidate Selection Committee.
- There are three positions available each year.
- The Selection Committee will review all aspects of the application as a whole.
- Due to the large volume of applicants, we will only communicate with selected candidates via ERAS email.
- Residency Program Contact Information:
Residency Program Coordinator email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Residency Program Phone Number 915-215-8469